I think and i think but here I sit..
in front of my computer screen dimly lit..
I peruse my thoughts in search of her..
And when discovered my thoughts just wander..


I love her with all of my heart..
But I dont know how to tell her, Where do I start...?
so i sit and i think in front of my screen..
But my thoughts seem so meager and lean..


I want her to know how much she means to me..
But its hard being in love and making the other see..
i felt this way for quite some time now..
And I know I need to tell her but i dont know how..


One idea works in my head..
But i know that it’d be shot down dead..
The perfect scenerio it’s in my mind..
but sifting it out, it seems too hard to find..


I interact with her from behind a mask..
But i know,at this point,removing it will be a task..
I think and I think but what i search for evades me..
And so i sit with my computer screen in front of me..


I can only think about both of us, together..
And how I’d treat her,delicate as a feather..
Dropped from an extint bird,seemed to be lost in time..

That needs careful attention and can only be mine..

I just want her to realize that she is the world to me..
And that she is the only one that will ever be..
I want to hold her in my arms forever..
Sharing our warmth, letting go never..


I love her with all of my heart..
But I dont know how to tell her,Where do I start...
I want her to know,This I know is true..
But it’s hard to say when I’m lost in her eyes of blue..


I cant tell her,my love is too strong..
Besides,What if she hates me? What if I am wrong..?
So now I sit here,sad and blue..
Wishing we could speak words that lovers do..


I love her with all of my heart..
I want to be with her and never part..
I hope she returns my love..
So I prey to the stars above..
 

I only wish I could make her see..
How much her love truly means to me..!!!!

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!